This blog represents the official view of the voices in my head.







Friday, February 11, 2011

Move on.......

 Here is something that really touched my soul and i loved the hope...the positive energy it gives you...such a powerful message.

Those hurts and pains that we experience in life don't just magically evaporate as we grow older. They rumble around in us, and when we have reached a level of strength, maturity, insight, and awareness to handle them, they come up to be worked through. This is one of the ways our inner being is loving to us. It gives us every opportunity to heal the hurts that we need to heal, and it gives us that opportunity when we are strong enough to handle it. Sometimes we go through experiences that we simply aren't strong enough to handle without a lot of support and help, and often the support is absent. So we push them down and we wait. When we are ready they come back up. This gives us the chance to work through these old anguishes when we have what we need for the task.



Affirmation to make......

"When I am ready, I will have the opportunity to make these journeys to old hurts with the knowledge that I can heal them and move on ".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend told me to go through your blog she said it will be a soul touching experience and i have to admit she was right. Some posts really moved me and some made me smile.would love to see some of your writing too.
-Arunima

Anonymous said...

Thank YOu...thank you i needed to read that.God bless you.