This blog represents the official view of the voices in my head.







Friday, November 11, 2011

Desserts

When sorrow comes, don’t stuff it down with drinks and food.
Set it on life’s plate and remind yourself that,
at least for the moment,
this is your fare. 
Say a prayer before you begin this heavy meal 
and ingest your grief slowly, 
pausing between spoonfuls.
Alternate each bitter bite
with sips of sweetness, 
and remind yourself that
your desserts for facing 
what life has handed 
you will come after your plate is clean. 

                 








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you are back ..looking forward to more posts by you.

Anonymous said...

I'd be pleased about it if you could contact me together with one or two options about the manner you finished your website give the impression of being so admirable, I would be indebted.

As a final point , permit me thank you for your patience with my English as (I am persuaded you have become aware this at this time ,), English is not my principal language as a result I am utilizing Google Translate to build out how to put in writing what I genuinely have in mind to state.