This blog represents the official view of the voices in my head.







Tuesday, May 26, 2009





The RESILIENT soul
No one can tell what goes on between the person you were
and the person you become....No one charts that blue and lonely section of hell.
There are no maps of the change.You just come out on the other side....a different person.
I am in process of writing down my feelings...specially abt last two three years of my life...how and what changed me as a person...i am not what i used to be...i havent yet got all ans to all my questions .... i know i wont....some questions are better unanswered....it keeps your faith in God...i am reading a lot these days and that has opened so many new directions for me to walk on....so many new thoughts to process ....i am healing...Following are five things i have learnt in last few days.
1)About healing
"part of the recovery we can't do alone
and the part no one else
can do for us"
2)
"keep your faith in all beautiful things,
in the sun when its is hidden,
in the spring when it is gone"
3)
"Never put a full stop....where God has placed a coma"
4)
my Fav one
"Healing does not mean that the damage
never existed. It means the effects of the damage no longer control our lives."
5)
" Knowledge speaks
but wisdom listens"

1 comment:

nidhi said...

will love to practice these tips!