This blog represents the official view of the voices in my head.







Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Here is something within me

That is strong enough
To keep me from toppling
Over the edge of
Sanity,
Over the ledge of
frustration
Or over the hedge of
All-out foolishness.
It leads me to prayer
When I would otherwise
Break.
There is something in my make-up
Or my bringing up
Or just the way I look up
That straightens my back
And bows my head.
It becomes the focus of my meditation.
The sentiment in my supplication,
The reason for my transformation.
That thing inside me
Has me choosing light
Though darkness covers all.
It wells up like ocean waves
Come to drown those who
Think they deserve to push me back
Hold me down or
Steal my joy.
I have a spiritual strength that
Grows deeper and speaks louder as I get to know
More about who I am.





















Dear Lord,
Remind me daily
That I am the product of
Your hands...
And all that
you make... ALL THAT YOU MAKE Is Perfect.
-----Amen

1 comment:

nidhi said...

Amen!!